Network Security Administration
The intent of the Network Security Administration Knowledge Unit is to provide students with the knowledge to administer and maintain a comprehensive enterprise security infrastructure.
- Analyze problems, recommend solutions, products, and technologies to meet business objectives.
- Recommend best security practices to achieve stated business objectives based on risk assumptions.
- Actively protect information technology assets and infrastructure from external and internal threats.
- Monitor systems for anomalies, proper updating, and patching.
- Assist in incident responses for any breaches, intrusions, or theft.
- Evaluate and perform planning, testing, and implementation of software and hardware deployed.
Below are the Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Tasks (KSA-T) identified as being required to perform this work role.
Learn More about the KAS-T's.